#jsddm li ul li a:hover { background: #A3CEE5; }

Monday, December 29, 2014

Land Rover experience with Blogadda

I received a call from BlogAdda asking if I wanted to test drive the Landrover, I did not give it a second thought and said YES. However, when I shared this news at Home, my dad was super excited and was raving about the features of the vehicle. Well who better than him to drive the vehicle, I thought to myself. And luckily BlogAdda and Land Rover were kind enough to accommodate the same.

We set out on to Rifle Club at moolamattom, based in Kerala, for the Land Rover experience. 

Was it worth the time and energy!! HELL YEA!!

What a FIRST time off-roading experience and in a Land Rover. (Does a quick dance)

After initial Registration Process, we sat down eagerly awaiting our turn. A video of the previous Land rover experience was being aired, which excited me further. It showed the vehicle's capacity to smoothly drive through different terrains.

We had a briefing session about the vehicle. The terrain response system was designed to tackle the toughest terrains. It had 4 modes for different terrains- a normal mode, a mode for driving in water, a mode for driving on a path laden with rocks and on uneven surfaces and a mode for driving on sand.The Hill Descent Control intelligently controls the wheels and applies brakes to the wheels individually and slows the vehicle while driving on a steep path, downhill. 

The session concluded with  do's and don'ts, and we were assigned a Land Rover with an instructor. Our Instructor was an amazing and entertaining person, not only did he encourage my dad through the terrain , but also he was very informative and patient.

We had a briefing session about the vehicle. We were told about the terrain response system that was designed to perform well on off-road conditions and tackle the toughest terrains. It had 4 modes for different terrains- a normal mode, a mode for driving in water, a mode for driving on a path laden with rocks and on uneven surfaces and a mode for driving on sand. The Hill Descent Control intelligently controls the wheels and applies brakes to the wheels slowing it downhill.

Soon after the briefing session, we were assigned a Land Rover with an instructor. Though my dad had driven an automatic before, he was still a bit apprehensive of handling the vehicle. Gurkhirat (our instructor) effortlessly calmed him down, and also offered to take over, incase my dad wasn't confident.

We started off with Gurkirat taking us to the designed terrain. We (Dad) started driving smoothly, with occasional reminders from Gurkhirat  - "No left foot, no clutch". His kept assuring my dad how well he was driving making  more more confident and he was easing in and out of terrains like a Pro.

The drive was pretty smooth and I thoroughly enjoyed the descents and the uphill climbs. Towards the end was a difficult terrain, it was a deep turn and the vehicle tilted dangerously to one side. However, with instructions, Dad managed to drive well through that too.

It was an ahmazing first time off-roading experience for me. And I was supercharged and excited. The Vehicle's endurance and technology used was Fantastic. It seemed to move effortlessly through the terrain.

We did stop to see another vehicle coming uphill, the sound the vehicle made was like a Roaring beast , Fully charged and raring to go.

It was a Fun filled Sunday. I hope the video does do justice to what I experienced

I would like to thank BLOGADDA and LANDROVER for the fabulous opportunity that you gave me.


Watch the Video HERE


8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy & Prosperous New Year ..Thanks for all the support! Keep writing! Keep lighting!…BEST PRAYERS FOR FUTURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had tons of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful article. Visit: https://goo.gl/xsWrAe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there sameoldnewstuff information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...